Switch to Accessible Site
Hands Holding Plant


  • Have you recently gotten a DUI and you need a chemical evaluation?

  • Do you think you may have an alcohol or drug problem, but not sure what to do?

  • Are you  required that to get a "Rule 25" or "Chemical Use Assessment"?

  • Would you like some help trying to figure out what to do next for yourself or someone you care about?

  • Have you had a bad treatment experience but you know you still need help?
You have come to the right place!

Whether you are looking for someone who can help you complete a mandated assessment, or you're looking for insight to your drug and alcohol use, I can definitely help. Having worked with hundreds of individuals and families, I have the experience, knowledge, and compassion to assist you towards getting to a better place.

You have many choices when looking for a mental health professional, be sure to get an experienced, compassionate, understanding person who takes time to listen and understand your unique situation!
Call or email me now for further information! I will get back to you within 24 hours if I am not immediately available

Affordable, confidential services are done by a licensed professional alcohol and drug counselor and meet all requirements for the state of Minnesota.


Call for a free 1/2 hr. consultation!



Schedule Appointment

Start your new path in life and be the change today!

Click Here